Yes, we all know that it’s only January. Therefore, it will take at least five or so months until the weather clears and gets hot enough to hit the waves. Well, unless you decide to travel to a tropical country in the 2023 winter season. But though summer may be far away, it’s never too early (nor too late) to prepare a few amusing beach-related Instagram captions.
Being more active on Instagram during the summer can result in new followers and a better engagement rate, as is the case with most social media. Since many people are enjoying their vacation days during this period, they are likely to spend more time scrolling their phones or tablets and thus bound to run into that witty, acerbic post of yours. And the more they interact with your account, the faster it will grow.
Keeping all of that in mind, let’s get a bit ahead of the curve and have an early start. Therefore, we present you with the best beach captions for those amazing Instagram pics you’ve posted.
You can’t go wrong with a bit of humor when you’re at the seaside. Of course, most people will focus on beach-related puns and wordplay, and we intend to cover that as well. But we believe that the base-level humor can work just as well for any Instagram engagement. So, the captions presented below may not be punny or sharp, but they’re wholesome enough for anyone of any age to use.
- On our way to meet Spongebob.
- Got sand in my swimsuit, and I don’t mind!
- Catching that sunburn, bro.
- We scarin’ them fishies away!
- About to deep-dive. If I don’t make it, tell my family that I went beaming with joy cuz I’M AT THE BEACH!!!
Life can stand to benefit from a little bit of cuteness. Therefore, with that in mind, we’ve decided to gather up some interesting, adorable beach captions. After all, they are cute no matter who posts them or who they’re aimed at. Don’t believe us? Take a read or two:
- Beach bum.
- Good times and tan lines.
- Salty and sweet.
- You, me, and the sea.
- Time for me to feel the breeze between my knees.
- Beach hair, don’t care.
- This is my happy place.
Does that sunset make you feel at ease? If it does, there’s a golden quote hidden in there somewhere. In fact, there are so many different inspirational quotes that one can find just by looking at the sandy beaches and the open sea. So, here is a selection of the ones we liked best:
- High tides and good vibes.
- Seashells are love letters in the sand.
- Nothing can soothe the soul quite like a day by seawater.
- Let the open sea set you free.
- Saltwater is a cure-all for any ailment.
Beach Quotes as Captions
Of course, we’re not the only ones in history who want to write captions about the sea. In fact, so many bright minds of yesteryear have shared their own opinions on the open water, the khaki-colored sand, and the salt felt in the air. And since we like sharing a bit of culture, here are a few beach and sea quotes that would look amazing in your Instagram feed:
- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. — Ralph Waldo Emmerson
- To escape and sit quietly on the beach — that’s my idea of paradise. — Emilia Wickstead
- If there’s heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached to it. — Jimmy Buffett
- The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. — Jacques Cousteau
- If everyone could just live near the ocean, I think we’d all be happier. It’s hard to be down about anything knee-deep in the sand. — Crystal Woods
- After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world. — Pam Shaw
- My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean’s edge as I can go. — Henry David Thoreau
No self-respecting Instagram user can spend a day without a good pun. Furthermore, if the pun is fun enough, it might turn into a meme. And we all know how awesome memes are for growing a social media presence. Therefore, let’s enjoy a few popular puns that are perfect for beachgoers:
- Nice to sea you.
- I’m fine and sandy, how about you?
- Fish you were here.
- Life’s a beach.
- Keep clam and carry on.
- It’s all going swimmingly here.
- It shore is a nice day at the coast.
- Whatever floats your boat.
Here’s a bit of a curveball for you. So, what kind of beach captions are guaranteed to capture someone’s attention? Well, the answer is obvious enough. After all, if the caption purposefully says the complete opposite of what the picture shows, it can create the perfect gag that everyone online will appreciate. So, it’s time to get down with your bad meme self and hit your Instagram followers with a couple of these:
- Greetings from Switzerland.
- Gosh, the snow sure knows how to spoil the fun.
- Feeling chilly here. Send blankets.
- The perfect winter holiday spot, lads!
- I’m not having fun. Wyd, fam?